Orthopaedic Surgery: an open access journal focusing on all aspects of orthopaedic technique and surgery.
The journal publishes peer-reviewed articles in the following categories: Original Articles, Clinical Articles, Review Articles, Guidelines, Editorials, Commentaries, Surgical Techniques, Case Reports and Meeting Reports
Why publish in Orthopaedic Surgery?
- Your work will be open access, resulting in more downloads and citations.
- Get help getting published with English language Editing and figure improvement services.
- Increased reach and accessibility with video content and descriptive text, giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your work.
- Make a global impact. Your work will be widely indexed to make it discoverable by global researchers and clinicians.
- Quality assured with a robust peer review process.
- The official journal of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association with an international editorial team ensuring global coverage.